General Logo Questions
Find answers to the most Frequently Asked Logo Questions.
• Can you print my company logo on my checks?
Yes, you can easily add your own company logo on the checks, or you can choose from our Standard Logo or Monogram Logo files.
• What is the cost of printing the logo on the checks?
Printing the logo in B/w is free, with no setup fee.
• What is the cost of a colored logo?
you will see the prices under the logo information tab, click on print logo in full color.
• How do I upload my Logo?
During the product customization process, you will be asked if you would like to add a logo to your product. Follow these steps to upload your logo:
1. Click on Upload Logo to include your own logo.
2. Click Browse to select a logo from your computer files.
3. Select the logo file, and it will be uploaded when you click add to cart, make sure you see success in the cart.
• preview of the check with logo?
Your logo will not appear in the check preview, you can request to receive a proof of the check by email. you have to submit the order, you will not be charged until you approve the proof, (not just add the order to the cart), Once you have placed your order, you should get the proof within 1 business day.
• Logo Position?
During the product customization process, you will be asked where on the check we should put the logo
See examples below of the logo position
1. Default Logo Position. We will make the decision where to position the logo.
2. Side of the imprint.
3. Top of the imprint
4. In place of the company name.
5. In place of the company information